This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Incendia Health. All opinions are 100% mine.
I would like to tell you about the iLASIK Video Contest that just completed? It’s by Abbott Medical Optics Inc. (AMO), a global leader in laser vision correction. One of the reasons of having this contest is because they want to know how better vision can improve (or already has improved) people’s lives. The results are out and it was a big success! Abbott Medical Optics Inc. (AMO) has announced the winners of the “You Gotta See This” Video Contest.
I must say that this iLASIK Video Contest was really popular. Many people submitted their videos showing the impact of improved vision on their lives. Yes, all submitted videos stood a chance to win cash and prizes, including the $5,000 Grand Prize! You can view the winners as well as all the other entries at http://www.gottaseethisnow.com/.
Below are the top winners broke down by category for the “You Gotta See This” Video Contest. Check it out!
$5,000 Grand Prize
- “You Gotta See This Music Video” by Alex
Category 1: My Contacts Are Getting In The Way Of My Good Time
- First Prize: “You Gotta Be Kidding Me! A True Story” by Robbo (HDTV package worth $2,500)
- Second Prize: “Contacts Stink” by windysail (Flip UltraHD™ camcorder worth $199.99)
Category 2: My Favorite Sport Or Activity Would Be So Much Cooler With Better Vision
- First Prize: “iLASIK Would Make Surfing More Enjoyable” by jhbmw007 (HDTV package)
- Second Prize: “Foggy Riding” by Snowman (Flip UltraHD camcorder)
Category 3: You Should See Life After The iLASIK® Procedure
- First Prize: “Orbs Of Perfection” by Danny V (HDTV package)
- Second Prize: “Army LASIK” by ahowalton (Flip UltraHD camcorder)
For those of you who didn’t win (or didn’t submit your video in time), do not be upset. You can still get some freebies. Just head over to their website and register for the “Partnership For Better Vision” program to receive some valuable eye care products as well as special offers, latest news and trends in vision health. So what are you waiting for? Head over to their website and register today. I would also like to thank AMO for allowing me to write about this contest. 2009.12.01-IL1512