* Protect your floors! Rearranging furniture on bare floors? Slip towels underneath the legs to prevent scuff marks.
* Hard to reach cobwebs? Drape a towel over a broom and sweep the ceiling.
* Save your heirlooms! Protect expensive seasonal serve-ware, such as holiday platters, by wrapping them in an old towel before storing.
* Kitchen help! Old hand towels work perfectly as dishtowels they are absorbent and stain resistant.
* Help the kids enjoy chores! Wet kitchen floor? Let your kids slowly ” skate” around on old towels to dry it.