Our brain is really important of our body because that is where we think and our thinking demonstrate our actions. I know the last time I wrote articles about what are the foods that are bad or not good for our brain or might cause a damage of our brain if we eat this immoderately. The good thing is we have good food also that can help us or has remarkable impact on resorting crystal clear mental function and over all physical health. Here are foods that will help our brain that we need to consider eating.
- First the Colorful Fruits and Vegetables – we all know that fruits and vegetables are the number one that has all the nutrition we need in our body and in our brain. Especially spinach, blueberries, and strawberries are loaded with phytochemical antioxidants and other essential vitamins that help to support peak cognition while cooling systematic inflammation and protecting the brain against free radical damage.
- Second is Fish – this is the definitely a brain food especially the cold water varieties like yellow tuna, salmon and mackerel. Some study suggests that the omega-3 fatty acids contained in these fish such as DHA that may help to support brain health.
- Third is the Nuts and Seeds – such as walnuts, flax-seeds and almonds are rich with brain supporting omega- fatty acids along with the proteins, vitamin E and calcium.
- Fourth is the Egg yolk – is the great source of the critical neuronutrient choline. The B vitamins contained in beans are also needed to synthesize choline.
- Fifth is the Animal brain are loaded with phosphatidylserine (PS) – the superstar nutrient for peak cognitive function.
- Lastly is the Organic grass-fed lean meat – are considered a complete protein loaded with all eight amino acids which are needed to make neuro-transmitters.