This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Lenovo for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
With today’s technology all around us, each and every one of us uses it more than we care to admit. It could be as little as heating something in a microwave to using the remote to turn on the television. This is why the all new Lenovo Enhanced Multimedia Remote has been developed to make our lives easier and more enjoyable.
This all new multimedia remote works with a PC, PS3, Xbox or Wii just by plugging in the USB receiver, it does not get much easier. The multimedia controller will make it simpler for your video playback and can control any Windows based PC or home theater PC hooked up to your HDTV. This is a great little device and would be good for travel, presentations, and any area where space is limited.
- 2.4G wireless keyboard and OFN (optical finger navigation) with Slide Bar
- Pocket-sized keyboard & mouse in One hand-held device
- Ultra-small USB receiver – plug and play, no driver install
- Black-light keyboard with on/off switch to save battery life
- Up to 3 month Battery life (two AA)
- Range up to 30 feet
- Compatible with Windows® 2000 ,XP, Vista® & Windows® 7
The addition of a BACKLIT Keyboard convinced me to get this over the original version. I recommend this product for anyone who wants to navigate a computer from a distance and doesn’t need to do a lot of typing. This is also extremely easy to switch around to use on multiple computers or entertainment centers.