1. Remove Crayon Marks – Squirt a small dab of non-gel toothpaste on the wall where the mark is. Rub gently with a soft cloth, then rinse with warm water.
2. Deodorize Hands – Can’t get garlic or onion odor off your hands? Wash them with a blob of toothpaste.
3. Whiten Sneakers – Clean rubber soles by rubbing scuff marks with an old toothbrush and non-gel toothpaste.
4. Buff A DVD – Get rid of the light scratches by squeezing a little non-gel toothpaste onto a cotton ball. Wipe over the DVD from the center out to the edge. Rinse with water and dry with non-abrasive, lint free cloth – all gone.
5. Defog Goggles – Coat the inside of the swimming goggles with toothpaste, then wipe off, they’ll be crystal clear.
I read this tips from the magazine, I decided to share this to my blog. I am amazed how toothpaste works. Toothpaste is good for burn too, if you get a bad burn put a little toothpaste where the burn is, it draws the heat out of your skin and it help healed and it helps not to swell.