It is a fact we all have some kind of stress in our live. The question is how do you deal with stress? Here are a few short tips that may be of use to you keep your stress under control or at a minimum.
1. Improvise – Remember there is always a way, even though it may not be what you originally planed.
2. State the obvious – If you take a moment to state the obvious, then you will either come up with many ways to solve the problem or laugh at it.
3. Let your flaws shine – We all have flaws, so let them shine. Remember nobody is perfect.
4. Look for the kernel – What this means is tackle the biggest problem first. Once that is out of the way everything else only looks small.
5. Act as if – What this means is act as if you know everything and people will start to treat you this way.