This tag was given to me by Amy, who always stays a good friend since I do blogging. Thanks for Amy for always visiting my blog. May God bless you more good health, peace of mind and all the love you deserve to have.
Be thankful that you don’t already have everything you desire,
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don’t know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for the difficult times
During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.
Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you’re tired and weary
Because it means you’ve made a difference.
GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troublesand,
they can become your blessings.
Below are the seven (7) reasons to be thankful for this year:
1. That I am happy and content for all the blessing I received through out the year.
2. That I am married to a very loving and understanding husband.
3. That I am gaining weight…hehehe!
4. That I found my new passion in writing through blogging.
5. That I met so many wonderful people in blog world.
6. That I found a very kind, generous and wonderful employer.
7. That family and us here are in good health, happy and contented. These and all that I mentioned in my mind, I give thanks to God Almighty.