* Set The Mood – Create a spa like atmosphere by turning off the overheads and lightning a scented candle. Cue up soul soothing New Age or Classical music. Let the water run for a few minutes then adjust the temperature and step in. The steam will mimic the muscle soothing action of a spa sauna and you can use the wait time to treat yourself to a mini-facial by applying a mask.
* Scrub Up – Use a body polish to give yourself a brisk, all-over scrub as soon as you start to get wet. You’ll get the silky smoothest results if you start before skin is to hydrated. A fresh shower, your newly exfoliated skin will absorb moisturizer like dry sponge.
* Clear Your Mind – Lather up with lavender soap ( known to be calming qualities ) then shampoo and condition. As you rinse, give yourself a quickie, salon-style scalp massage to release stress and tension. Using the pads of your fingers, gently press in a circular motion all over your head with extra focus on the soft spots near the temples.
* Treat Your Feet – Sit on the floor or side of the shower if you can and take a moment to pamper your feet, using your thumbs to knead tired soles and toes. End by buffing rough spots with a callus remover.
* Hydrate – Apply a lightweight body oil right in the shower or if you crave something richer, slather on velvety moisturizer after you dry off. Treat your whole body.
Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to take a look. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Wonderful blog and outstanding design.
I’m not sure why but this blog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.