* Taking A Warm Bath – lying in warm water causes blood vessels to dilate, reducing muscle tension and help lowered levels of stress hormones like cortisol, after spending time in the water. For your maximum relaxation, close your eyes and let your legs and arms float for several times.
* Closing Your Eyes – when you feel a little stress that day because of money worries or whether difficult co-worker that are making you tense up. If you close your eyes and briefly think about something that you highly value say a family member or your faith it will help your level of your stress hormones to drop instantly! You need to focus your brain the things that will not make you stress.
* Sending An Email – tapping out an email to a friend about whatever is bothering you will helps you reorganized the information and better understand it, it help reduce your stress.
* Humming A Tune – feeling frazzled? Simply turn on some music and hum along, you will be amazed how this simply techniques lessened your tension immediately. The inhalation and exhalation when you hum induced the deep breathing, a proven way to trigger relaxation.
* Pinching Your Earlobes – the doctor call this an “auricular acupressure” this can quash anxiety instantly. In fact when EMTs appllied the pressure to the ears of the ambulance patients en route to the hospital, their anxiety decreased by 50%. What you need to do is to press each earlobe between your thumb and forefinger for 10 to 30 seconds every half hour. This triggers the release of chemicals in the muscles, brain and spinal cord that help you relax.
Nice write up¡usually I never reply to these thing but this time I will,Thanks for the great info
Hello,Awesome blog post dude! i am just Tired of using RSS feeds and do you use twitter?so i can follow you there:D.
PS:Have you considered putting video to the blog posts to keep the people more interested?I think it works.Best regards, Stan Rayne
Love the blog…people are missing out not using stress relief methods more