* Cooking is messy, so have the kids cover up with aprons or old shirts withe sleeves rolled up.
* Cleanliness is important. Make sure kids know to wash their hands before starting sneezes or bathroom breaks.
* Review the recipe steps with your children so they know what to expect and what needs to be done.
* Have a damp sponges and cloths available so kids can clean up as they go.
* A newspaper or old sheet spread underneath a work area will keep the floor cleaner.
* Start a “keepsake recipe box” for your child so can track of favorite recipes.
This a good tips to know especially this holiday season and a good start for the year.