Most of the aging Americans will consider buying or like to have the comfortable and luxurious bath in their home. The number reason for having this is number one most of the falls or fear of falling or sliding and most accident happens mostly in the bathroom especially when we get older already.
This is the reason Walk-In Tub is in and available in our time. You need to take a look before considering buying Walk-In Tub in your home. There five major things that you need to look before considering buying.
- First is the quality – having a walk in tub is a major investment in your home. You need to make it sure the quality tub that will last for decades. Look for one that has 100% leak proof and mold resistant, full metal frame construction and one that is American made.
- Second you need to look for the warranty – if possible ask for a lifetime “no leak guarantee” and the best tubs offer a lifetime warranty on the tub itself.
- Third is to find out the pain relieving therapy – look for a tub that has both water and air jet therapy to soak away your aches and pains. Look for Dual-Zone jets.
- Fourth look for a comfort tub and at affordable or reasonable price – buy a comfortable walk-in tub that is worth with your money and that has the feature-packed. Look for Ergonomic design that has easy to reach controls.
- Fifth you need to watch closely about product endorsement – you only consider buying walk-in tubs that are UL or ETL listed. Look for a tub that are certified by NAHB – National Association of Home Builders before you consider buy the walk-in tub you need.